CHECK OUT THE #1 PUMPS IN THE INDUSTRY
CHEMICAL INJECTION PUMPS
Solar Injection Systems, Inc.Midland, Texas USA Established 1992
Tank - Sun Pumper - Assembly
A COMPLETE TURN KEY
TIME SAVING MACHINE!!!
- Step 1 – Fill the tank
- Step 2 – Run discharge line
- Step 3 – You’re DONE!!
Sun Pumper TSA Tank Pricing65 Gallon - $180, 135 Gallon - $240, 220 Gallon $290, 330 Gallon $350, 515 Gallon $475, 1025 Gallon $2200 Containment Pans in All Sizes
5 GPD @ 1000 PSI
Our Standard System
*All Sun Pumper Systems are solar sized for your applications
Our Standard System, Solar Sized (solar sized in red) for 5 GPD @ 1000 PSI, Consists of our Model 113 SS Pump or Model 880 SS Pump, 50 watt solar panel, 95 amp hour maintenance free battery, digital timer plate with relay and charge controller, single metal battery box, mounting pipe with clamps.
SOLAR SIZINGTHE SCIENCE BEHIND THE #1 PUMPS IN THE INDUSTRY
THE DATA WE NEED FROM YOU
- 1 Amount of chemical to inject
- 2 Injection pressures
- 3 Geographic location
Then our 25 years of experience goes to work to make a system that will work year round, day in and day out anywhere in the world!
PURCHASE DIRECT OR THRU YOUR LOCAL SUPPLIER
*See details below
- 1 Purchase Direct from Sun Pumper
- 2 Purchase Through Your Local Supplier
If you would like to purchase Sun Pumper products through your local supply source, please have them contact our offices to become a distributor. We can provide any necesary training to make you and your distributor succesful with our products.
- Systems require no gas, air, or electical power source
- Eliminates stalling problems associated with wet gas
- Systems are pre-wired / preassembled
- State-of-the-art piston and seal technology
- No springs or diaphragms to break or wear out
- Electric models available
- Accurate and dependable timer - set it and forget it
- Tank division & metal fabrication facility
- Explosion Proof Models Available
- Scada Controls Tank Level & Adaptive Pump Control